Always seeing something, never seeing nothing,
being photographer -Walter De Mulder

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Little Women






This post was inspired by my two lovely nieces Aerial and Jacqueline. I recently spent a wonderful Sunday afternoon with them, and was once again reminded, inspired and touched by their youth and heart (and their humor and sauciness!). I have had the utmost pleasure in watching them grow from tiny infants mesmerizing and commanding the attention of the soul of our family, and blossoming into little women of substance slowly finding their way. I have watched them endure challenges that will inevitably mark their journey, but take little from the character they have been blessed with.  Here's to the Aunties who are so lucky to have blessed little girl creatures in their lives to inspire us, and remind us to be better women.

I included photos of some of my dearest friend's nieces that I had the pleasure of shooting: Katy, getting ready to graduate from High school. The world is hers. Skyler celebrating her 16th Birthday surrounded by friends and family - and an Auntie who pulled out all the stops and threw her the kind of party that only a stellar event planner can do! www.hullabalooeventdesign.com





No comments:

Post a Comment