Always seeing something, never seeing nothing,
being photographer -Walter De Mulder

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Gaelle Secretin

I have a lot of hair. It's long, unruly sometimes, but always a trooper despite the torment I've put it through over the years. I had the same hair dresser for umpteen years, and although I loved him, and his cuts, he never could quite join me into new and exciting eras like the 90's, or the 21st century. A blow out from him was a sight to behold...feathers that were not quite feathers, more like big, puffy S.O.S. pads floating on each side of my head. I say ALLL this to say, ladies and gentleman please meet Gaelle Secretin http://www.kittycut.com/, my wonderful, beautiful, fire-crackin, take-no-jive-talkin, wizard with the scissors AND blow dry Goddess! An old friend I used to work with referred me to her, and I am forever grateful (Thanks Bri!).


Gaelle had recently got her own studio salon, and by chance I was her first customer that day. Knowing this I asked if I could bring my camera. She accepted my request. I felt inclined to document if you will, her success as I am always so impressed, and inspired with folks who follow their dreams.  Merci Gaelle! Vous estes le meilleur!











No comments:

Post a Comment